Are you (deep breath) an excellent communicator, a natural collaborator, focused, motivating and persuasive, cool under pressure with a great eye for detail, knowledgable in all aspects of digital and print production, financially astute, passionate about the power of design to create positive impact, intelligent, articulate and fun to work with and adept in iWork and Microsoft Office software suites? Yes? In that case: we need you.
We’re looking for a Project Manager
Full or Part-time (30 hours minimum per week)
We’re looking to recruit a mid-level Project Manager to join our award-winning, five-strong brand design team in Brighton. If you have the relevant skills and experience alongside being bright, meticulous and fun to work with then we’d love to hear from you. In addition to the above attributes, key responsibilities will include:
• Pro-active day to day management of live design projects
• Contribution to planning, resourcing and management of workflow
• Monitoring of resources against budgets
• Providing continuity of communication with clients and the design team
• Supporting Directors with the co-ordination of new business opportunities
• Planning, writing and proofreading of project proposals and schedules
• Writing of production specifications and management of costs against budgets
• Supporting Directors with financial administration and bookkeeping
• Supporting Directors with planning and implementation of the studio’s marketing and PR
Salary: £24-30k (dependent on experience)
Please email your CV along with a covering letter expressing why you’d like to work with Baxter and Bailey to
by Friday 18th August 2017.